Advantages of Ninja Mount
- Free sight: No visor in the way. The screw allows you to adjust the angle so you can define the field of view precisely
- Great look: Installing the cam under the visor looks much better than wearing it on top of the helmet. #RideNinja, don’t #RideTeletubby
- Better feeling: Low center of gravity, so that the cam doesn’t disturb your moves
- Protect your cam: The action cam is mounted safely and is protected against dirt, tree strokes and crashes
- Removable: You can dismount it any time – in contrast to adhesive pads!
Compatible Action Cams
Ninja Mount works with all action cam standard housings, for example:
- GoPro: Hero / Hero3 / Hero4 / Hero5 / Session / Session5
- Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 / VIRB XE
- Rollei: 430 / 425 / 415 / 300 PLUS
Sony unfortunately not!
Compatible Fullface Helmets
You can easily install Ninja Mount with the included screw on the following helmet types which have a screw thread under the visor:
NINJA MOUNT standard version goes perfectly with:
- Ride100% Aircraft / Status
- Fox Rampage Pro / Comp / V1 / V2 / V3
- Troy Lee Designs D2 / D3 / SE3
- IXS XULT / XACT
- POC Cortex
- Specialized Dissident
- 661 Comp
- Fly Racing WERX / DEFAULT
The following helmets don’t have a screw thread under the visor. Just take the version of Ninja Mount with an adhesive pad and a mounting buckle (both included in the big pack version) to install Ninja Mount. Even if you can’t use the fancy solution with the screw, Ninja Mount still has one big advantage for you: The special pivot arm (bended form) allows you to use the standard housing of your action cam.
- ONEAL Backflip / Fury / Spark / Warp / 2SERIES – 10SERIES / MOTO XXX / SIERRA
- Bell Full 9 / Transfer / Super
- Urge Down-o-matic
- Kali Shiva
- Leatt DBX 5.0
- Bluegrass Brave
NINJA MOUNT Works Great with Lamps
Do you love riding your bike when it’s dark and stormy (I do!) ? You can perfectly connect your bike lamp (i.e. by Lupine) with your helmet using Ninja Mount.
Not sure if your stuff is compatible? Write me an email or comment below.