- What is NINJA MOUNT?
NINJA MOUNT is an action camera mount specially designed for the needs of fullface helmet riders, for example in downhill biking, motocross or ATV driving.
- Why is NINJA MOUNT better than existing mounts?
- Free sight: No visor in the way. The special picot arm allows you to adjust the angle so you can define the field of view precisely
- Great look: Installing the cam under the visor looks much better than wearing it on top of the helmet. #RideNinja, don’t #RideTeletubby
- Better feeling: Low center of gravity, so that the cam doesn’t disturb your moves
- Protect your cam: The action cam is mounted safely and is protected against dirt, tree strokes and crashes
- Removable: You can dismount it any time – in contrast to adhesive pads!
- Which helmets and cams are compatible?
- Does NINJA MOUNT also fit normal camera screw mounts?
No. NINJA MOUNT only works with standard action cam housings.
- Has NINJA MOUNT been tested?
NINJA MOUNT has been tested by about 30 riders since its very beginnings. It has changed and improved a lot during the last six months. The test riders’ feedback has been taken very seriously and NINJA MOUNT has developed in a very positive way.
- Do I see the camera in my field of sight?
No. The cam is high enough so you don’t see anything of it. We highly recommend using goggles with safety glasses to prevent injuries.
- Can I change the angle of the cam?
Yes. Just release the screw a bit and select the angle that works best for you.
- Can I buy the parts separately?
No. NINJA MOUNT is only available as a set including an adapter, a pivot arm and two screws.
- How has NINJA MOUNT been produced?
The prototypes have been made in a 3D printer. But to ensure maximum quality, the final parts have been manufactured in a professional production plant in Germany, using injection molding. Since I have good connections to manufacturers of plastic parts, I can ensure a good quality of the product.
- Can I use NINJA MOUNT even if my helmet has no screw thread under the visor?
Yes. You will need a standard buckle and an adhesive pad – just select the right package.
- Can I still use NINJA MOUNT when I get a new helmet?
Yes. Just remove the screw and mount it on your new helmet.
- Whose invention is NINJA MOUNT?
Daniel Blank, a German engineer living near Munich, stands behind NINJA MOUNT. He works in the automotive industry where he is responsible for the development of plastic parts. He is also a passionate downhill biker and always tries to improve his equipment. During an injury break he began to work on the idea of NINJA MOUNT. NINJA MOUNT is patent pending.
- How can I buy NINJA MOUNT?
NINJA MOUNT has been successfully funded on Kickstarter. The campaign ended March 12th. Everyone who participated, received his copy. NINJA MOUNT is now available for everyone in our web shop.
- How about shipping?
Worldwide shipping is included. At the moment, we cannot ship to the US & Canada because of insurance reasons. We are working on a solution.
- When will I receive my copy of NINJA MOUNT?
Kickstarter backers received NINJA MOUNT in May 2017. Delivery times for the shop are Europe: 3-6 days, rest of the world: 10-12 days.
- What is Kickstarter?
Kickstarter is the world’s largest funding platform for creative projects. It helps people collect money for projects they want to realize. The NINJA MOUNT project collected money in order to be able to realize the injection molding process (high quality product made in Germany), to buy parts and to pay packaging and shipping. Backers got a copy of NINJA MOUNT.
- I want to sell NINJA MOUNT in my own shop
Great! We offer other shops discounts. Please talk to us.
- I’m a journalist / I have a YouTube channel and want to review NINJA MOUNT
We’re always happy about reviews. Talk to us and we’ll see how we can support you. And don’t forget to have a look at our press section which contains loads of press material.
Any questions left? Write us: email@example.com